How to print contacts by category in Outlook?
For example, you mark some special contacts with a category, says Orange in Outlook. Now you want to pick out these contacts and print, how could you handle it? This article will introduce an easy way to print contacts by category in Outlook.
To print all contacts by category in an Outlook contact folder, please do as follows:
1. Open the specified contact folder where you will print by category, and click View > Change View > Manage Views. See screenshot:
Note: If the View Settings button is on the View tab, please click View > View Settings, and then skip to Step 3.
2. In the Manage All Views dialog box, please select a view name as you need, and then click the Modify button. See screenshot:
Note: The print styles varies depending on views. The People view is recommended.
4. In the Filter dialog box, please specify the filter criteria on the Advanced tab:
(1) Click Field > All Contact fields > Categories.
(2) Select contains from the Condition drop-down list;
(3) Type the specified category name you will print by in the Value box;
(4) Click the Add to List button.
5. Now the filter criteria are added, please click OK buttons successively to close all dialog boxes.
When returning to the contact folder, you will see only contacts with the specified category are filtered out.
6. Press Ctrl + A keys to select all filtered out contacts, and click File > Print.
7. Go ahead to specify a printer, select a print style, and then click the Print button.
So far, you have printed all contacts by the specified category in an Outlook contact folder already.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.