How to print the list of attachment names in an Outlook email?
For example, you received an email with dozens of attachment about referenced books, and you need to print out these book names, how could you handle this problem? This article will guide you to only print the list of all attachment names in an Outlook email.
Please follow below steps to only print the list of all attachment names in an Outlook email.
1. Double click to open the specified email, and then click Message > Actions > Edit Message. See screenshot:
2. Now the email is editable. Please change it to Rich Text by clicking Format Text > Rich Text, and then save and close the email.
3. Keep the email selected, and click Home > Reply.
Now the replying message window is opening, and all attachment names are copied into the message body. See screenshot:
4. Remove all content except the attachment names in the replying window, and then rearrange each attachment name in a new line. See screenshot:
5. Click File > Print > Print to only print the list of all attachment names easily.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.