How to print the list of attachment names in an Outlook email?
For example, you received an email with dozens of attachment about referenced books, and you need to print out these book names, how could you handle this problem? This article will guide you to only print the list of all attachment names in an Outlook email.
Please follow below steps to only print the list of all attachment names in an Outlook email.
1. Double click to open the specified email, and then click Message > Actions > Edit Message. See screenshot:
2. Now the email is editable. Please change it to Rich Text by clicking Format Text > Rich Text, and then save and close the email.
3. Keep the email selected, and click Home > Reply.
Now the replying message window is opening, and all attachment names are copied into the message body. See screenshot:
4. Remove all content except the attachment names in the replying window, and then rearrange each attachment name in a new line. See screenshot:
5. Click File > Print > Print to only print the list of all attachment names easily.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.