How to use bcc in Outlook 2007/2010?
You can use the blind carbon copy field (bcc) to send an email to a few people in outlook, if you want to hide the email addresses from each recipient. You can use or enable this bcc field according to following steps:
1. In Outlook 2010, click New E-mail to create a new Email Message in Home tab; in Outlook 2007, click New from the toolbar.
|In Outlook 2010||In Outlook 2007|
2. Select the Options tab in the new Email Message Window.
3. In the Show Fields section, click Show Bcc.
4. The Bcc field will appear.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.