Outlook: How to automatically accept or decline meetings
Sometimes, you may have many meeting invitations needed to be accepted manually in Outlook. Instead of accepting them one by one by clicking, here are two options provided in Outlook for helping you automatically accept or decline all coming meetings.
Note: Here takes Outlook 2021 as an instance, the steps and descriptions may have some differences in other Outlook versions.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Enable Outlook, click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options window, click Calendar tab in the left pane, then go to the right pane, scroll down to the end, and click Auto Aceept/Decline button.
3. In the Automatic Accept or Decline dialog, check the option(s) as you need. Click OK to close it.
4. Go back to Outlook Options window, scroll right pane to Calendar options section, choose Accept or Decline in the Use this response when proposing a new meeting time command.
5. Click OK and restart Outlook. From now on, all coming meeting invitations will be auto accepted or declined as you set.
Tip: If you want to accept or decline a specific meeting, go to Outlook calendar to manually accept or decline it.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.