How to Add Quick Parts to Outlook Ribbon?
If you need to use the Quick Parts very often in your daily usage of Outlook, you may find it a little bit annoying that you have to go to the Insert tab to find Quick Parts when composing an email. Is there a way to make Quick Parts displayed under the Message tab? The answer is Yes. In this tutorial, we will show you the way to add Quick Parts to Outlook Ribbon.
Note: Here takes Microsoft Outlook 365 as an instance, the steps and descriptions may have some differences in other Outlook versions.
To insert the Quick Parts command under the Message tab, please do as follows.
1. In Outlook, go to the Home tab, click New Email to open the page of composing a new message.
2. Place the cursor in the body of the email, then click the Insert tab. Right-click on the Quick Parts button and click the Customize the Ribbon option in the context menu.
3. The Outlook Options dialog box pops up. Under the Customize the Classic Ribbon section, select the New Mail Message tab and click the New Group button.
Note: A custom command should be added to a custom group. Therefore, a new group must be created.
4. The New Group (Custom) is added. Now click the Rename button to name it. In this case, I input text “Quick Parts” in the Display name box.
5. Click the OK button. It goes back to the Outlook Options page. Select All commands from the Choose commands from drop-down list. Find Quick Parts in the list, then click the Add button.
6. The Quick Parts command is now inserted in the Quick Parts group. Click OK.
Now every time you go to the Message tab when composing an email, you will see the Quick Parts under the Quick Parts group you customized.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.