How to save document as a PDF in Word?
Saving document as PDF is usually used in our daily work, but how can we save document as PDF in Word? Here this tutorial will introduce ways for you to easily save document as PDF.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
1. In Word 2007, click Office button, or in Word 2010/2013, click tab, and click Save As. See screenshots:
2, And then click PDF or XPS， click Publish button in Word 2007 or Save button in Word 2010/2013 to save the document as PDF. See screenshots:
1. Standard (publishing online and printing) for high quality, Minimum size (publishing online) for small file size.
2. With this method, the original document is reserved.
3. You cannot save as PDF in Word 2003.
After you install Kutools for Word, you can convert all documents in a folder to PDF at once time.
Click Enterprise > Doc/Docx and there will be a popup dialog in the screen, and specify the option in the dialog. See the screenshot:
1. This converter only can convert docx.doc to PDF, if the documents are doc.doc, you should convert them to docx.doc first.
2. If you want to save the results to another file, please uncheck Destination path same as source.
The Doc/Docx utility not only can convert docx.doc to pdf, also can convert docx.doc to doc. doc and doc.doc to docx.doc. For more information about Doc/Docx, please click here.
Use Tabbed Document Interface in Office 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019:
Using tabs in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Project and Visio;
Easy to switch back and forth between files in Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019;
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 30 days!