How to save or convert Word document to PDF file?
In this article, I introduce the way to save or convert a Word document to a PDF file. Please go on to read the details.
Easily Split one word document into multiple
|Generally, we use copy and paste to split a Word document one by one, but the Split Documnet utility can split a Word document based on page, heading1, page break or section break, which will improve the work efficience . Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Word: with hundreds handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
To save a Word document to PDF file, you can use its built-in Save As function.
1. Click File > Save As > Browse.
2. In the Save As dialog, select a folder to place the PDF file, and in Save as type drop down list, choose PDF.
3. Click Save. Now the document has been save as a PDF file.
If you want to save or convert the document to image, you can apply Kutools for Word’s Export Doc as Image function to quickly export document as image in multiple types.
|Kutools for Word, with more than 100+ handy functions, makes your jobs easier.|
After installing Kutools for Word, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Word Now!)
Tip: The document will be save as separate images by pages.
Tabbed browsing & editing multiple Word documents/Excel workbooks as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explore 10!
You may be familiar to view multiple webpages in Firefox/Chrome/IE, and switch between them by clicking corresponding tabs easily. Here, Office Tab supports similar processing, which allow you to browse multiple Word documents or Excel workbooks in one Word window or Excel window, and easily switch between them by clicking their tabs.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...