How to add border to pages in a Word document?
Add border to pages of a Word document can make it neat in printout. Here, this article will show you how to add border to pages in a Word document in details.
Please do as follows to add border to pages in a Word document.
1. Go to the Design tab, click the Page Borders button in the Page Background group. See screenshot:
2. In the Border and Shading dialog box, click the Up, Down, Left and Right border buttons in the Preview section, then specify a border style as you need, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now, borders are added to each page in current document as below screenshot shown.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...