How to remove spaces between paragraphs in Word document?
In a Word document, after typing a paragraph manually, you may press the Enter key to start another paragraph. In this case, you will find a space will be displayed between the two paragraphs as following screenshot shown. How could you remove these spaces between paragraphs for saving papers?
For removing the spaces between paragraphs in a Word document, the following steps can help you:
1. Select the paragraphs that you want to remove the spaces, click Home > Paragraph Settings launcher, see screenshot:
2. In the popped out Paragraph dialog box, under the Indents and Spacing tab, check the Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style option, see screenshot:
3. Then click OK button, and all spaces between the selected paragraphs have been deleted at once, see screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...