How to copy contents with track changes from Word document to Outlook?
Normally, when you copy the contents with track changes from a Word document to Outlook, the track changes will be missed. If you need to keep the track changes when pasting to Outlook, this article will talk about an easy method for dealing with it.
The following steps can help you to finish this job quickly and easily, please do as this:
1. Open the Word file with the track changes, and select the content that you want to copy, and then click Review > Track Changes to turn off the Trach Changes feature, see screenshot:
2. Then, click Developer > Group > Group, see screenshot:
3. And then, press Ctrl + C to copy the selected contents, and then press Ctrl + V to paste them to the email message, and a prompt box is popped out, please click OK button, see screenshot:
4. Now, the content with track changes from Word document has been pasted as well into the email message as following screenshot shown:
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...