How to insert bullet between words in a Word document?
May be it is easy for us to insert a list of bullets before the text in a Word document, but, if you need to insert the bullet between words in a line, how could you do?
The normal Symbol feature in Word can help you to insert the bullet between words, please do as this:
1. Put the cursor at the place where you want to insert the bullet, and then click Insert > Symbol > More Symbol, see screenshot:
2. In the Symbol dialog box, choose the bullet symbol that you want to insert, see screenshot:
3. And then, click Insert button, the selected bullet will be inserted between the words, see screenshot:
If you are familiar with the shortcut keys, the below shortcut keys also can help you, please do as this:
1. Click where you want to insert the bullet, and then press Alt key, and type the number of desired symbol from the numeric keyboard of below screenshot shown:
2. And then, the specified bullet has been inserted between the words, see screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.