How to insert bullet between words in a Word document?
May be it is easy for us to insert a list of bullets before the text in a Word document, but, if you need to insert the bullet between words in a line, how could you do?
The normal Symbol feature in Word can help you to insert the bullet between words, please do as this:
1. Put the cursor at the place where you want to insert the bullet, and then click Insert > Symbol > More Symbol, see screenshot:
2. In the Symbol dialog box, choose the bullet symbol that you want to insert, see screenshot:
3. And then, click Insert button, the selected bullet will be inserted between the words, see screenshot:
If you are familiar with the shortcut keys, the below shortcut keys also can help you, please do as this:
1. Click where you want to insert the bullet, and then press Alt key, and type the number of desired symbol from the numeric keyboard of below screenshot shown:
2. And then, the specified bullet has been inserted between the words, see screenshot:
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...