How to insert bullet between words in a Word document?
May be it is easy for us to insert a list of bullets before the text in a Word document, but, if you need to insert the bullet between words in a line, how could you do?
The normal Symbol feature in Word can help you to insert the bullet between words, please do as this:
1. Put the cursor at the place where you want to insert the bullet, and then click Insert > Symbol > More Symbol, see screenshot:
2. In the Symbol dialog box, choose the bullet symbol that you want to insert, see screenshot:
3. And then, click Insert button, the selected bullet will be inserted between the words, see screenshot:
If you are familiar with the shortcut keys, the below shortcut keys also can help you, please do as this:
1. Click where you want to insert the bullet, and then press Alt key, and type the number of desired symbol from the numeric keyboard of below screenshot shown:
2. And then, the specified bullet has been inserted between the words, see screenshot:
Kutools for Word
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019