How to align text on both left and right sides on same line of a Word document?
Sometimes, you want to align the text on both left and right sides on same line as following screenshot shown in a Word document. But, how could you deal with this task in Word file?
To finish this task quickly and easily, please do with the following step by step:
1. In the Word file that you want to insert the text and align to left and right, and then, click Home, in the Paragraph group, click the Paragraph Settings icon, see screenshot:
2. In the Paragraph dialog box, select Left from the Alignment drop down, and then, click Tabs button, see screenshot:
3. In the popped out Tabs dialog box, do the below operations:
(1.) Enter a tab number into the Tab stop position text box that means the position where you would like the right hand text to end;
(2.) Check Right option in the Alignment section;
(3.) Then, click Set button;
(4.) At last, click OK button to close this dialog box.
4. After finishing the above settings, now, you can type the text in right hand. Please press Tab key to go the right hand where you set in the above step, and then enter the text in a line, to enter a new line, please press Enter and Tab key, see screenshot:
5. After entering the text in right hand, please put the cursor at the left location where you want to insert text, enter the first line text normally, press the Down arrow in the keyboard to enter a new line (or, you can put the cursor at the next beginning line then type directly). Now, you will get the result as you need, see screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.