How to remove space before/after/between paragraphs in Word document?
If the Word document you import or download contains spaces between paragraphs which you want to delete, how can you quickly handle it? In this article, I introduce the tricks on quickly removing space before/after/between paragraphs in Word document.
In Word, to remove space before or after paragraph, you can use the utilities in Line and Paragraph Spacing drop-down list.
1. Select the contents you want to remove space, click Home > Line and Paragraph Spacing to display the drop-down list.
2. Choose Remove Space Before Paragraph or Remove Space After Paragraph options as you need.
With above method, if you want to remove all spaces between paragraphs, you need to click the above two options one by one. In Kutools for Word, you can remove spaces before/after/between paragraphs quickly with one click.
|Kutools for Word, with more than 100 handy functions, makes your jobs easier.|
After installing Kutools for Word, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Word Now!)
Tip: If you do not select any contents, this utility will be apply for the whole document.
Tabbed browsing & editing multiple Word documents/Excel workbooks as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explore 10!
You may be familiar to view multiple webpages in Firefox/Chrome/IE, and switch between them by clicking corresponding tabs easily. Here, Office Tab supports similar processing, which allow you to browse multiple Word documents or Excel workbooks in one Word window or Excel window, and easily switch between them by clicking their tabs.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...