How to insert line between columns in Word document?
In a Word document, we can quickly set the text content into multiple columns, but sometimes, you may want to insert vertical line between the columns to make the content look neater as following screenshot shown. How could you finish this job in Word document?
In Word document, you can quickly deal with this job, please do as this:
1. Select the text content that you want to use, and then, click Layout > Columns > More Columns, see screenshot:
2. In the Columns dialog box, specify the column formatting and number of columns you want, and then, check Line between option, see screenshot:
3. Then, click OK button, and now, the vertical lines have been inserted between the columns as following screenshot shown:
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...