How to create a hyperlink to a specific location within the same Word document?
It is easy for us to insert a hyperlink which linked to other folders, websites, files and so on in a Word document. But, sometimes, you need to create a hyperlink to a specific position within the same document, how could you solve this task in Word document?
To insert a hyperlink that jumps from one location to another within the same document, the following steps may help you:
1. First, you should create a bookmark. Select the content which will be the hyperlink destination, and then, click Insert > Bookmark, see screenshot:
2. In the Bookmark dialog box, type a name for your selected content into the Bookmark name text box, see screenshot:
3. And then, click Add button to close this dialog box. Now, please select the text that you want to create a hyperlink for, and right click, then choose Hyperlink form the context menu, see screenshot:
4. In the Insert Hyperlink dialog box, click Place in This Document option from the left Link to pane, then, select the bookmark name that you created just now under the Bookmarks section in the Select a place in this document box, see screenshot:
5. Then, click OK button, and now, your hyperlink that is linked to the same document has created successfully.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.