How to easily insert frame into document in Word?
By default, MS Word doesn’t display Frame function in the Ribbon. If you want to insert frames into document, you need to add Frame function to the Ribbon first. This tutorial will show you the way to add Frame function and insert frames into document.
1. In Word 2010 and later version, please click File > Options > Customize Ribbon. In Word 2007, please click Office button > Word Options to go to the Word Options dialog box.
2. In Word Options dialog of 2010 and later version, click Customize Ribbon from the left pane, and then check the Developer box in the right pane. See screenshot:
In Word Options dialog of 2007, click Popular from the left pane, and then check the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon box in the right pane. See screenshot:
3. Then click Developer > Legacy Forms > Insert Frame button, and then drag the mouse to draw a frame as you need. See screenshot:
With Kutools for Word, users can easily insert frames into document without adding Frame function to Word manually.
|Kutools for Word : with more than 100 handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Please apply this utility by clicking Kutools > More > Frame > Frame. See screenshot:
2. Now, you should drag the mouse to draw a frame into the word document as you need, see screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.