How to easily insert frame into document in Word?
By default, MS Word doesn’t display Frame function in the Ribbon. If you want to insert frames into document, you need to add Frame function to the Ribbon first. This tutorial will show you the way to add Frame function and insert frames into document.
Quickly insert frame into Word document:
With Kutools for Word's Frame utility, you can insert and remove frames into Word document as quickly as you can.
Kutools for Word: with more than 100 handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Click to Download and free trial Now!
1. In Word 2010 and later version, please click File > Options > Customize Ribbon. In Word 2007, please click Office button > Word Options to go to the Word Options dialog box.
2. In Word Options dialog of 2010 and later version, click Customize Ribbon from the left pane, and then check the Developer box in the right pane. See screenshot:
In Word Options dialog of 2007, click Popular from the left pane, and then check the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon box in the right pane. See screenshot:
3. Then click Developer > Legacy Forms > Insert Frame button, and then drag the mouse to draw a frame as you need. See screenshot:
With Kutools for Word, users can easily insert frames into document without adding Frame function to Word manually.
|Kutools for Word : with more than 100 handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Please apply this utility by clicking Kutools > More > Frame > Frame. See screenshot:
2. Now, you should drag the mouse to draw a frame into the word document as you need, see screenshot:
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThis is useful, but I have to go into each frame, select the caption and press F9 to refresh/update the caption number - is there a way around this?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI want to use a Frame and assign a style to it, but I want to also insert the picture in the frame as Normal text and have the Action Caption within the frame as Arial Narrow 10 pt (Action Caption Style) which I use for my TOC figures list. Will Frames let you assign two styles with this add in?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoVery good, thank you!
Дуже добре, дякую!