How to select all embedded objects in Word?
If you need to select all embedded objects in Word, how do you select? Now this tutorial will introduce you following methods to select all embedded objects in the whole document or the selection of the document.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Instead of select embedded objects one by one, the VBA is an easier way to select all embedded objects.
VBA code can select all embedded objects, do as follows:
Step 1: Press Alt+F11 to open VBA window;
Step 2: Click Module from Insert tab, put the code into Module window;
Step 3: Click Run button or press F5 to apply the VBA.
The VBA code to select all embedded objects:
Dim tempTable As Object
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each tempTable In ActiveDocument.InlineShapes
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
It is painful and time consuming to select all embedded objects one by one, if you are not good at Macro. It is so complicated to use VBA to select all objects. Now recommend you an easier way to select all embedded objects. With one click, you can select all objects in the whole document or a part of the document.
Click Kutools > click Paragraph Select in Paragraph group > click Select All Embedded Word Objects Paragraph from drop down list. See screenshot:
Note: if you only want to select all objects from a selection of the document, please select a part of the document first, and then apply this tool.
For more detailed information about Select Embed Object Paragraphs of Kutools for Word. please visit: Paragraph Select feature description
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...