How to select all embedded Visio objects in Word?
What will you do to select all embedded Visio objects in Word? This tutorial will introduce you two methods to select all embedded Visio objects.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Instead of selecting the embedded Visio objects one by one, it is easier to select all of them with VBA in Word.
VBA code can select all embedded objects, do as follows:
Step 1: Press Alt+F11 to open VBA window;
Step 2: Click Module from Insert tab, put the code into Module window;
Step 3: Click Run button or press F5 to apply the VBA.
The VBA code to select all embedded objects:
Dim tempTable As InlineShape
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each tempTable In ActiveDocument.InlineShapes
If InStr(tempTable.OLEFormat.ProgID, "Visio") = 1 Then
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
If you are not good at macro, or you want to find an easy way for selecting all embedded Visio object in Word, Kutool for Word is your best solution. After you have installed Kutool for Word, you can select all embedded Visio objects with one click.
Click Kutools > click Paragraph Select in Paragraph group > click Select All Embedded Visio Objects Paragraphs from drop down list. See screenshot:
Note: if you make a selection in the document first, this tool will only select all embedded visio document objects of the selection.
For more detailed information about Select Embed Visio Object Paragraphs of Kutools for Word. please visit: Paragraph Select feature description
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...