How to remove all macros from document in Word?
How can we quickly remove all macros from document in Word? This article will talk about 3 tricky things to remove all macros in Word.
This method will guide you to remove a macro at a time with the Macros feature in Word. Please do as follows:
1. In Word, press Alt + F8 keys together to activate the Macros dialog.
Other methods to activate the Macros dialog:
(1) In Word 2010 or later versions, you can click View > Macros to activate the Macros dialog;
(2) In Word 2007, you need to enable the Developer tab by clicking Office button > Word Options and checking Show Developer tab in the Ribbon in the Popular tab of Word Options dialog, and then click Developer > Macros to activate the Macros dialog.
2. In the Macros dialog, please select the macro you want to remove, and click the Delete button. See screenshot:
3. Now in the Microsoft Word dialog, please click the Yes button to go ahead.
4. If you need to continue deleting macros, please repeat above Step 2 to remove a macro at a time, and then close the Macros dialog.
Kutools for Word provides a handy tool, Remove All Macros, to help you remove all macros in Word with only one click.
Just click Kutools > Remove >Remove All Macros to remove all macros from the current Word document.
Kutools will report the macros information of current document in a dialog. Please click the Yes button to go ahead.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.