Show document content (text animation, drawings and text boxes) in Word
When using the Microsoft Word application, we may need to configure some settings now and then, such as to show text animation, to hide the drawings or to show the text boxes and so on.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Step 1: click Office icon >> click Word Options;
Step 2: click Advanced >> check Show drawings and text boxes on screen and text animation to show drawings, text boxes and text animations.
Step 1: click File tab >> click Options;
Step 2: click Advanced >> check or uncheck Show drawings and text boxes on screen and Show text animation to show or hide them in document.
It’s not easy for you to remember and locate the settings when you need to configure tem, but with Kutools for Word’s Display Settings you can show or hide text animation, drawings and text boxes in document quickly. Display Setting includes lots of settings you may need to configure and use in Word. For example, you can configure all formatting marks and document content options in Display Settings.
Click Advanced >> click Display Settings in View group
For more information, please visit: show drawings & text boxes and text animation in Word.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...