How to change text direction in word?
How to change text direction in word? Here are some tips for you to modify text direction.
Before we change the text direction, we should decide where we want to change the direction of your text.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
As we know, Text Box and Shapes have the function to change the direction of the text. We can use text box or shape to change the direction of text.
Step 1: click Insert in the Ribbon bar >> Text Box and choose a style from the drop-down menu. & click Insert> Shapes and choose a style from the drop down menu. Insert a text box or draw a shape at cursor position where you want to change text direction. Type the text into the text box or shape.
Step 2: click the text box or shape > click Format on the ribbon bar > click Text Direction
Step 3: select the direction you prefer from the Text Direction drop down menu.
Step 1: click Insert > Table to insert a table at the cursor position and type the text into the table
Step 2: choose the cells that contain the text you want to change direction. Click Layout on the ribbon bar >Text Direction.
Step 3: click the Text Direction to change the direction of text .
Alternatively, you also can Right click the selected text to select the direction you need. See the screenshot:
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoI really appreciate this post. I've been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thanks again! kdbdkedkbddeedeg
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThanks a lot. This helped!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agohow do i use text direction with word online????
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoIam ruthvik [u]iam ruthvik[/u]
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agowe want to know how to change the orientation of the text even without a cell table
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThank you although!
It help me a lot, too!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agocan someone, anyone, PLEASE tell me how to change text direction on labels?? this is a nightmare & it's driving me nuts to do what used to be really simple tasks
I am not trying to deal with tables or shapes!!!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoThank you so much.. this helped..!!