How to change orientation of one page in word?
Within some particular word documents, you have to apply different page orientation to one page only. This article will show you the following tricky ways for changing orientation of one page in word.
Easily Split one word document into multiple
|Generally, we use copy and paste to split a Word document one by one, but the Split Documnet utility can split a Word document based on page, heading1, page break or section break, which will improve the work efficience . Click for full-featured free trial in 45 days!|
| Kutools for Word: with hundreds handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
For understanding this tricky way better, I will take the following documents as an example to show you how I can change the orientation in page 2.
Step 1: Click Page Layout, and go to the Breaks to insert section break Next Page in Section Breaks section at the end of page 1 and page 2 as follows.
Step 2: Put the cursor on page 2 and click Page Layout > Orientation > Landscape.
Now the page 2 has been changed to orientation landscape. See screenshot:
Note: If you do not insert section break in the document, it will change the orientation of the whole document after clicking Landscape.
1: Select the entire page that you want to change the orientation, then click Page Layout> Margins and select Custom Margins.
2: In the Page Setup window, select the orientation you need in Oriention section, and choose Selected text in Apply to. Click OK.
1. If you want to change the page apply section, you can click in a section (or select multiple sections), but the Select Section option only exist when there are section breaks in pages.
2. If the paragraphs in the page which you select to change the orientation are too many to be in a page after change, the remaining paragraphs will in the new page which is the same orientation with the selected page.
3. If you do not select any page, you can change orientation of the whole document or the pages behind the page where the cursor on when you apply this function.
4. It just change the orientation for only the sections that you have selected.
Tabbed browsing & editing multiple Word documents/Excel workbooks as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explore 10!
You may be familiar to view multiple webpages in Firefox/Chrome/IE, and switch between them by clicking corresponding tabs easily. Here, Office Tab supports similar processing, which allow you to browse multiple Word documents or Excel workbooks in one Word window or Excel window, and easily switch between them by clicking their tabs.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 29 days agoThis create a BLANK page on the previous page! How can you get rid of this? It wont delete!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoSo useful, Thanks!!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThank you very much for the tip. I used the one making use of Margins.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoUseless on Word2010. Page break does jack shit. The change of orientation still affects the entire document.
- ← Previous
- Next →