If you have made custom view settings, such as add column, change group criteria, sorting criteria, or filter emails, etc. in a folder, you can quickly reset to the default view settings in Outlook.
Note: Methods introduced on this page apply to Microsoft Outlook 2019 desktop program in Windows 10. And the instructions may vary significantly or slightly depending on the version of Microsoft Outlook and the Windows environments.
1. Open the specified folder that you will reset to the default view settings, and click View > Reset View.
2. In the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog, please click the Yes button.
Now the opening folder is restored to the default view settings immediately.
You can also apply below steps to reset view settings of a certain view.
1. Open the specified folder, and click View > Change View > Manage Views.
2. In the Manage All Views dialog, please click to select the specified view you will reset, and click the Reset button.
3. In the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog, please click the Yes button.
So far, the specified view has been reset. Please close the Manage All Views dialog as you need.
More articles ...
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.