Create a new Send/Receive Group
After adding email accounts in Outlook, it adds an auto send/receive group automatically for all accounts to send and receive items in Outlook. However, you can create a completely new auto send/receive group for specified email accounts and folders as you need.
Note: This tutorial is introduced based on exchange account in Microsoft Outlook 2019 desktop program in Windows 10. And it may vary significantly or slightly depending on the types of email accounts (Exchange, IMAP or POP), the versions of Microsoft Outlook, and Windows environments.
You can easily create a new auto send/receive group as follows:
1. Click Send / Receive > Send/Receive Groups > Define Send/Receive Groups.
2. In the Send/Receive Groups dialog, please click the New button.
3. Then in the Send/Receive Group Name box, please enter a name for the new group, and click the OK button.
4. Now you get into the Send/Receive Settings dialog, please configure the settings as follows:
(1) In the Accounts pane, please click to select one email account;
(2) Tick the Include the selected account in this group option;
(3) In the Account Options section, please tick the options as you need;
(4) In the Folder Options section, please select the folders you will add in the new send/receive group, and specify the download options for each selected folder one by one.
(5) Repeat above (1)-(4) to add folders of other email accounts to the new send/receive group as you need.
5. Click the OK button to save the settings, and then close the Send/Receive Groups dialog as you need.
Click Edit an Auto Send Receive Group to get more detailed explanation about configuring settings of an auto Send/Receive group.
More articles ...
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.