Start Outlook 2019
There are several ways to open the Microsoft Outlook 2019. Here I will introduce some common methods to start the Outlook 2019 in Windows 10.
- Start Outlook from the Windows Start menu
- Start Outlook from the taskbar
- Start Outlook with Search command
Note: Methods introduced on this page apply to Microsoft Outlook 2019 desktop program in Windows 10. And the instructions may vary significantly or slightly depending on the version of Microsoft Outlook and the Windows environments.
In general, you can open the Microsoft Outlook program from the Windows Start menu directly.
1. Click the Windows Start button at the bottom-left corner of the Windows screen.
2. In the Windows Start menu, scroll down to find out the Outlook, and click the Outlook to open it.
Note: If you have pinned the Outlook program to Start menu, you can click the pinned Outlook in the right section to open it.
If you have pinned the Outlook program to the taskbar, you can click the Outlook icon directly in the taskbar to open it.
Note: If you can not find out the Outlook icon on the taskbar, you can add the Outlook icon in the taskbar as follows: (1) Click Windows Start button to open the program lists, (2) right click Outlook in the programs list, and (3) click More > Pin to taskbar from the context menu. See screenshot:
If you cannot find out the Outlook program from the Windows Start menu, you can look for it with the Search command, and then open it.
1. Press Win + S keys together to enable the Search command.
2. Type the search keyword, says Outlook, at the bottom of the Search command.
3. Then in the search results, click Outlook (App) to open it.
More articles about starting Outlook:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.