Quickly remove all drop caps from a document in Word
Kutools for Word
Drop caps are those extra-large letters at the starting of a paragraph. It is very easy to remove a drop cap. However, when you are editing a document with multiple drop caps, how to remove these multiple drop caps from the document? Kutool for Word’s Remove Drop Cap utility can quickly remove all drop caps from the whole or selections of current document with one click.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Old Look of Office 2003 Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Click Kutools > More > Remove Drop Cap. See screenshot:
Supposing you have a document with multiple drop caps as shown in the below screenshot and you want to delete all drop caps quickly, you can get it done as follow:
1. Put your cursor on the current document and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools> More>Remove Drop Cap.
2. It will remove all drop caps from the document. See the screenshots.
If you just hope to remove all drop caps from some selections in Word, you can get it done as follow.
1. Please highlight and select a part you want to remove all drop caps. See the screenshot:
2. And then apply the utility by clicking Kutools> More > Remove Drop Cap.
3. It will remove all drop caps from the selected part. See the screenshots:
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 and Windows Vista;