How to turn off autocorrect in Excel?
>When we type some wrong words into a cell, the autocorrect will auto correct them in Excel. Maybe sometimes, you just want the words keep themselves as you typing, now you need to turn off the autocorrect in Excel.
Please do as follow steps to turn off Autocorrect:
1. Open Excel, click File or Office button > Options > Proofing > AutoCorrect Options. See screenshot:
2. In the AutoCorrect dialog, uncheck the boxes you want to prevent the corrections in Excel. See screenshot:
3. Then click OK > OK to close dialogs.
Note: if you want to turn on the autocorrect again, you just need to go back to the AutoCorrect dialog and check the corrections check boxes as you needs.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!