How to refresh pivot table on file open in Excel?
In default, when you change your data in the table, the relative pivot table will not refresh at the same time. Here I will tell you how to refresh the pivot table when opening the file in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Do as follow to set the pivot table refresh when the file is opening.
1. Click the pivot table, then click Option tab (or Analyze tab), then click Options > Options in the PivotTable group. See screenshot:
2. Then in the PivotTable Options dialog, click Data tab, and then check Refresh data when opening the file. See screenshot:
3. Click OK, then if the original data has been changed, and when you opening this file next time, the pivot table will refresh automatically.
Tip: In Excel 2013, you need to click Analyze tab in step 1.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoIs there any possible way that we change the data source of pivot table or we add some rows in the source data of pivot table the sheets we alreday open through pivot table also change when the source data change