How to refresh pivot table when data changes in Excel?
As you know, if you change the data in the original table, the relative pivot table does not refresh the data in it at the meantime. If you need to refresh the pivot table when data changes in table in Excel, I can tell you some quick ways.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
In Excel, there is a Refresh and Refresh All function to refresh pivot table in a single worksheet.
Click a pivot table you want to refresh the data, and then click Option (in Excel 2013, click ANALYZE) > Refresh > Refresh. See screenshot:
If you want to refresh all pivot tables in a single worksheet, you can select Refresh All.
With VBA, you can not only refresh all pivot tables in a single worksheet, can also refresh all pivot tables in the whole workbook.
1. Press F11 + Alt keys together on the keyboard to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Then click Insert > Module to insert a new module window. And then copy the follow VBA code to the window.
VBA: Refresh pivot tables in a worksheet.
Sub AllWorksheetPivots() 'Updateby20140724 Dim xTable As PivotTable For Each xTable In Application.ActiveSheet.PivotTables xTable.RefreshTable Next End Sub
3. Click Run button in the window or F5 key to running the VBA, then the pivot tables in a worksheet are refreshed.
Tip: To refresh all pivot tables in a whole workbook, you can use the follow VBA.
VBA: Refresh all pivot tables in a workbook.
Sub RefreshAllPivotTables() 'Updateby20140724 Dim xWs As Worksheet Dim xTable As PivotTable For Each xWs In Application.ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets For Each xTable In xWs.PivotTables xTable.RefreshTable Next Next End Sub
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoil y a un probleme dans le code car sa actualise uniquement si on est present sur la sheet en question, or si on est dans un userform qui me donne les graphique , il actualise pas puisque nous somme pas sur activeSheet...
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI LOVE this site!!