How to zoom on roll with IntelliMouse in Excel?
Have you ever thought that to enlarge or shrink the Excel cell by dragging the zoom scroll wheel is troublesome? Now I will tell you a very good way which can zoom the Excel on rolling with the mouse wheel.
To enlarge and shrink the Excel cell by scroll the mouse inter wheel, you can do as follow:
1. Click File or Office button > Options. See screenshot:
2. Click Advanced tab in left tab, then check Zoom on roll with IntelliMouse. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to close dialog, and then you can adjust the size of Excel cell by scrolling the wheel of the mouse.
Tip: Scrolling the IntelliMouse down is to shrink the Excel Cell, conversely, up is to enlarge the Excel cell.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!