How to print data on center of page?
By default, Excel will print your worksheet based on how it is laid out in the worksheet. If you have a small data at the top or bottom in your worksheet, when you print it, it would look odd, so you need to print the data on center of the page to make the worksheet more beautiful and nicer. To help solve this problem, Excel provides a way for you to easily center your printed information. Please read more for the details.
When you print the data, you can center the data horizontally, vertically, or both. Do with the following steps:
1. Open your worksheet that you want to print on center.
2. Click Page Layout > Page Setup button, see screenshot:
3. In the Page Setup dialog, under Margins tab, check Horizontally and Vertically checkboxes from the Center on page section, see screenshot:
4. Then you can preview the result by clicking Print Preview button in the Page Setup dialog box, you will see the data has been set up on center of the page:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!