How to print every other row in Excel?
Have you ever tried to print every other row in Excel? In Excel, there is no way that can solve this problem, but here I will tell you a trick which can print every other row in Excel.
With Kutools for Excel installed in computer, you can use its Select Interval Rows & Columns feature and Print Multiple Selection Wizard feature to print every other row.
1. Select a range you want to print its every other row, and click Kutools > Select Tools > Select Interval Rows & Columns. See screenshot:
2. In Select Interval Rows & Columns dialog, check Rows option, and type 1 in both of Interval of text box and Rows text box successively. See screenshot:
3. Then every other row in the range is selected, and click Enterprise > Printing Tools > Print Multiple Selection Wizard. See screenshot:
4. Then click Finish in the Print Multiple Selection Wizard dialog. See screenshot:
5. It will create a new worksheet to show the selected rows only. Then you can print them.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!