How to change default view in Excel?
In Excel, the default view is Normal View. But in some special cases, you may want to change the default view from Normal to Page Break Preview or Page Layout View. Now I tell you the way to change the default view in Excel.
To change default view in Excel, you need to go to the Excel Options to change its default setting.
1. Enable Excel, and click Office button or File tab > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the pop-up Excel Options dialog, find Default view for new sheets in right section, and choose the view you want to specify from the drop down list. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to close the dialog. And when you create a new workbook, the default view will be changed to the new view you choose.
Note: The changing view only work in the new creating workbooks, the existing workbook will be kept in Normal view when you open them.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!