How to round cell corners in Excel?
In Excel, the table corners are right- angled, but sometimes, for good-looking, you may want the cell corners are rounded just like the below screenshot shown. Now I will tell you how to round the cell corners in Excel.
There is no way to directly round the cell corners, here I will insert a round corner shape to above the cell.
1. Because the shape will hide the cell contents, you do not need to type anything in the cells you want to round their corners. Click Insert > Shape, and select the shape you need from the Rectangles section of the list.
2. Then draw the shape to meet your needed size and position.
3. Then you can type the cell contents you want to show in the shape.
If you need, you can format the shape as you like by clicking the shape and going to Format tab and specifying the style you need.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!