How to display leader lines in pie chart in Excel?
When there are many data in a pie chart in Excel, and after adding data labels to the pie, the labels will be huddled together, which make you confused as below screenshot shown. But if you display the leader lines in the pie chart, the pie chart will be viewed clearly.
To display leader lines in pie chart, you just need to check an option then drag the labels out.
1. Click at the chart, and right click to select Format Data Labels from context menu.
2. In the popping Format Data Labels dialog/pane, check Show Leader Lines in the Label Options section. See screenshot:
3. Close the dialog, now you can see some leader lines appear.
If you want to show all leader lines, just drag the labels out of the pie one by one.
If you want to change the leader lines color, you can go to Format leader lines in Excel.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!