How to format leader lines in Excel?
In Excel, the leader lines are black by default (in Excel 2013 they are grey), and some of you may want to change the leader lines’ color or change the format of the leader lines, now you can read this tutorial to format leader lines in Excel.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
In Excel, there is a dialog called Format Leader Lines, you can format leader lines in it.
1. Click at the leader lines, and right click to select Format Leader Lines in the context menu.
2. Then in the popping Format Leader Lines dialog/pane, you can change the color in Line Color section, and check Solid line and select the color you need from the Color list. See screenshot:
You also can change the leader lines formatting by changing the line style or glow and soft edge.
- Add leader lines to doughnut chart
- Add leader lines to stacked column chart
- Add leader lines to pie chart