How to format leader lines in Excel?
In Excel, the leader lines are black by default (in Excel 2013 they are grey), and some of you may want to change the leader lines’ color or change the format of the leader lines, now you can read this tutorial to format leader lines in Excel.
In Excel, there is a dialog called Format Leader Lines, you can format leader lines in it.
1. Click at the leader lines, and right click to select Format Leader Lines in the context menu.
2. Then in the popping Format Leader Lines dialog/pane, you can change the color in Line Color section, and check Solid line and select the color you need from the Color list. See screenshot:
You also can change the leader lines formatting by changing the line style or glow and soft edge.
- Add leader lines to doughnut chart
- Add leader lines to stacked column chart
- Add leader lines to pie chart
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!