How to rotate pie chart in Excel？
If you inserted a pie chart in Excel, sometimes, you may want to rotate the pie chart as below screenshots shown. Now I will tell you how to rotate the pie chart in Excel.
You can change the degree to change the pie chart rotation.
1. Right click at the pie, and click Format Data Series in the context menu.
2. In the Format Data Series dialog/pane, click Series Options tab, and then type the degree you want to rotate the pie in Angle of first slice section. See screenshot:
3. Close the dialog.
If you want to rotate 3D chart, you can view this article How to change 3D chart rotation in Excel.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!