Hide formula bar contents with the Format Cells function
You can hide the formula bar contents with the Format Cells function, please do as follows.
1. Select the range with cells’ contents or formulas you want to hide in the formula bar.
2. Right click on the selection, and then click Format Cells in the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
3. In the Format Cells dialog box, check the Hidden box under the Protection tab.
4. Then click Review > Protect Sheet.
5. In the popping up Protect Sheet dialog box, enter the password and click the OK button, then a Conform Password dialog box pops up, reenter your password and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
Then the selected cells’ contents are hidden immediately in the formula bar.
Hide formula bar contents with Kutools for Excel
With Kutools for Excel, you can easily hide formula bar contents in Excel. Please do as follows.
Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.