How to only save shapes as pictures (jpg/gif/tif/peng) in Excel?
Have ever imaged to save the auto shapes as pictures in jpg, gif, tif or png format in Excel? Now I can tell you the tricks to handle it.
In Excel, you can save the whole workbook as a web page, and then you can save the shapes as pictures one by one.
1. Click File or Office button > Save As, in the Save As dialog, select a location to output the web page, and then specify the web page name you want, and select Web Page from Save as type list.
2. Click Save, then a dialog box may come out as below screenshot shown. Click Yes to go ahead.
3. Now go to the folder that you name in above step, and open it, you can see all graphics are saved as pictures in it.
With above method, you will save all graphics including shapes, charts, smart arts as pictures, and all of them are save as png. If you want to save only shapes as other image format, you can try to use Kutools for Excel‘s Export Graphics.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
1. Click Kutools Plus > Import/Export > Export Graphics. See screenshot:
2. In the Export Graphics dialog, do as below:
1) In Types list, select Shapes;
2) You can export shapes only form specific sheets by checking them in the Worksheet list;
3) Specify a save directory;
4) Select a picture format you want to save as.
3. Click Ok. Now a dialog box comes out and shows you how many graphics have been exported successfully. Just click OK to close it. Now all shapes only are saved as pictures in a folder.
With Kutools for Excel’s Export Graphics, you can only save charts, pictures or shapes as png, gif, tif or jpg.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!