How to change cell size to inches/cm/mm/pixels in Excel?
In Excel, and in some cases, you want to change cell size to inches, cm, mm or pixels to match you data or need. Now this tutorial is talking about the method to change Excel cell size to inches, cm, mm or pixels.
In Excel, you can set the cell size as inches/cm/mm by Rule Units.
1. Enable Excel, and click File or Office button > Options > Advanced. See screenshot:
2. Then go to right part and scroll down to the Display section, and select the unit you want to set the cell size from Ruler units list. See screenshot:
3. Click OK. And then shift to Page Layout view by clicking View > Page Layout , see screenshot:
4. Then select the cells whose size you will change, and click Home > Format > Row Height or Column Width to resize the cell.
If you want to switch cell size to inches, cm, mm or pixels, you can use Kutools for Excel’s Adjust Cell Size function to quickly resize cells.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Select the cells you want to change, and click Kutools > Format > Adjust Cell Size. See screenshot:
2. In the popping dialog, check the unit type you want to change to from the Unit type section, then you check both Row height and Column width boxes, and enter the number of the unit into the textboxes. And click Ok, and the selected cells are change their sizes. See screenshot:
You may be interested in these:
- How to maximize all columns in Excel?
- How to quickly convert cells between hectares and acres in Excel?
- How to remove plus sign or minus sign of data in Excel?
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agothanks a lot
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoسلام ممنون مفیدب ود
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThanks it works
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThanks for expert solution
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThank you so much for posting this. I am making labels for my library shelves and had trouble figuring out how to size the labels in inches. Your tutorial was just what I needed.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThank you, this answers my question and works for my needs.