How to add header or footer to all worksheets/pages in Excel?
In sometimes, you may want to add the same header or footer to all sheets in this workbook while you printing this workbook. And in this case, have you any ideas to quickly add the same header/footer to all pages of the workbook? This tutorial can give you the good solutions.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To add the same header or footer to all pages in a workbook, you just need to do as below steps:
1. Enable the workbook, and right click at one tab in the Sheet Tab bar to display the right menu, and then click Select All Sheets. See screenshot:v
Then all the worksheets in this workbook are selected. Now you can add the header or footer.
2. Click View > Page Layout, and then you can add the header or footer to the location as you need. See screenshots:
Tip: you also can click Page Layout button in the Status bar to switch page view to the page layout.
Then all the pages in the workbook are added same header or footer.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Before you applying Page Setup utility, you need to set up a sheet as the model. Here I choose sheet Company1, and then click Insert > Header & Footer in the Text group. See screenshot:
2. Then add the footer or header you need, you also can specify other settings to this page as you need. See screenshot:
3. Then click Enterprise > Printing > Copy Page Setup. See screenshot:
4. Then in the Copy Page Setup dialog, check the sheets that you want to copy the current page’s settings to, in default, all the sheets are checked. And go to right section, you can check the settings you want to copy. See screenshot:
Tip: If you just want to copy the header or footer, drag the scrollbar down to the Header/Footer part, and check it only. See screenshot:
5. Click Ok. And now all the pages of the workbook are in the same printing setup as you need.