How to jump to first / last /specific worksheet quickly in Excel?
As we all known, we can click the first or last button on the bottom left hand corner of Excel window to go to the first or last tab quickly, but, if you have Excel 2013 or later versions, these two buttons are disappeared, in this case, how could you jump to the first or last tab with only one click if there are lots of sheets within the workbook?
The following VBA codes can help you to go to the first or last sheet as quickly as you can, please do with below steps:
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: Jump to the first worksheet of the workbook
Sub GoToFirstSheet() On Error Resume Next Sheets(1).Select End Sub
3. And then press F5 key to run this code, the first sheet is activated at once.
Note: To go to the last worksheet, please apply this code:
VBA code: Jump to the last worksheet of the workbook
Sub GoTolastSheet() On Error Resume Next Sheets(Sheets.Count).Select End Sub
If you are tedious with the above codes, here, I can talk about an easy way-Kutools for Excel, with its Navigation Pane, you can quickly go to the first, last or any specific worksheet as you need.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as follows:
1. Click Kutools > Navigation > Workbook & Sheet button, all the opened workbooks are listed in the above list box, and all the worksheets within the activate workbook are listed in the below box, then you can scroll the scrollbar and click mouse to go to the first, last or any specific worksheet as you need, see screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!