How to quickly remove watermark in Excel?
If the file you copy or import from other sources have been insert watermark, and in this case, you want to remove the watermark from the sheet. Here are some tricks can help you to quickly remove watermark from sheet in Excel.
Insert Watermark(insert picture watermark or draft/text watermark in current sheet)
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
If the watermark is inserted as Art Word, you can use the Go To Special function to find the Art Word, and then press Delete button to remove this type of watermark.
1. Firstly you need to switch to Page Layout view to view the watermark, click View > Page Layout. See screenshot:
2. Then click Home > Find & Select > Go To Special. See screenshot:
3. In the Go To Special dialog, check Object option, then click OK to close the dialog.
4. Then you can see the Art Word watermark have been selected, press Delete button to remove the watermark. See screenshot:
Tip: With this method, the other objects, such as pictures, shapes will be also removed.
If the watermark is inserted as header/footer, you need to do as below steps:
1. Firstly, you need to go the Page Layout view by clicking View > Page Layout.
2. Then click Insert > Header & Footer to show headers and footers. See screenshot:
3. Then you can see there is a text “&[Picture]” in the header or footer, delete this text, and then, the watermark of the whole sheet has been removed. See screenshot:
Actually, if you have Kutools for Excel – a handy add in tool with more than 300 utilities, you can quickly insert or remove watermark as quickly as possible.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Enable the sheet you want to insert watermark, and go to Page Layout view by click Page Layout button in the status bar. See screenshot:
2. Click Kutools > Insert > Insert Watermark. See screenshot:
3. In the Insert Watermark dialog, you can import a picture as watermark in A part, or specify a text with the formatting you want in B part. See screenshot:
4. Click Apply or Ok, and the watermark has been inserted.
Enable the sheet you want to remove its watermark, and click Kutools > Delete > Delete Watermark. See screenshot:
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoHi Jenny, you can try Apowersoft Watermark Remover. It works really well.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agohow can i remove watermark from image, i am trying with www.toolpic.com but seems not working fine. is there any other tool which do the work.