How to quickly remove watermark in Excel?
If the file you copy or import from other sources have been insert watermark, and in this case, you want to remove the watermark from the sheet. Here are some tricks can help you to quickly remove watermark from sheet in Excel.
If the watermark is inserted as Art Word, you can use the Go To Special function to find the Art Word, and then press Delete button to remove this type of watermark.
1. Firstly you need to switch to Page Layout view to view the watermark, click View > Page Layout. See screenshot:
2. Then click Home > Find & Select > Go To Special. See screenshot:
3. In the Go To Special dialog, check Object option, then click OK to close the dialog.
4. Then you can see the Art Word watermark have been selected, press Delete button to remove the watermark. See screenshot:
Tip: With this method, the other objects, such as pictures, shapes will be also removed.
If the watermark is inserted as header/footer, you need to do as below steps:
1. Firstly, you need to go the Page Layout view by clicking View > Page Layout.
2. Then click Insert > Header & Footer to show headers and footers. See screenshot:
3. Then you can see there is a text “&[Picture]” in the header or footer, delete this text, and then, the watermark of the whole sheet has been removed. See screenshot:
Actually, if you have Kutools for Excel – a handy add in tool with more than 300 utilities, you can quickly insert or remove watermark as quickly as possible.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Enable the sheet you want to insert watermark, and go to Page Layout view by click Page Layout button in the status bar. See screenshot:
2. Click Kutools > Insert > Insert Watermark. See screenshot:
3. In the Insert Watermark dialog, you can import a picture as watermark or specify a text with the formatting you want. See screenshot:
4. Click Apply or Ok, and the watermark has been inserted.
Enable the sheet you want to remove its watermark, and click Kutools > Delete > Delete Watermark. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!