How to create dynamic hyperlink to another sheet in Excel?
Normally, many Excel users tend to link a cell to another sheet by using the worksheet name in the hyperlink. But when the sheet name is changed, the hyperlink will be broken as well. And you will get a prompt box as below screenshot shown. How about creating a dynamic hyperlink to another sheet in Excel? The dynamic hyperlink won’t getting broken with the changing of the sheet name. Please do as follows.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Please do as follows to create a dynamic hyperlink to another sheet in Excel.
1. Select a cell in the worksheet which you need to link to. Here I select cell A1. Then enter a range name (MyRange) into the Name Box. See screenshot:
Note: You can specify any range name as you need.
2. Go back to the worksheet you will place the hyperlink, select a cell, then enter formula =HYPERLINK("#MyRange","Shift to there") into it and press the Enter key. See screenshot:
Note: In the formula, MyRange is the range name you created in step 1, and Shift to there is the displayed text of the hyperlink.
Now the dynamic hyperlink to another sheet is created. Click on the link, you will jump to the specified worksheet successfully whether the sheet name is changed or not.
- How to insert image or picture dynamically in cell based on cell value in Excel?
- How to dynamically extract a list of unique values from a column range in Excel?
- How to create a dynamic monthly calendar in Excel?
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 10 months agoMerhabalar bir ödev için ekran görüntüleri aldım bunları hücrelere köprü olarak verdim. Ancak dosyayı gönderdiğimde adres değiştiği için ekran görüntüleri gösterilemiyor. Bunun için power pointteki gibi CDye paketleme tarzı bir kaydı Excel'de nasıl gerçekleştirebilirim.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHi,
kindly suggest me how to share an excel file, it contains hyperlinks to another workbook. but I want to send only an excel file which has hyperlinks. I don't want to share the destination file.
please assist me.