How to start a new line when press Enter key in textbox?
When you input contents into an ActiveX textbox which is inserted from the Developer tab, the contents will be displayed in one line. This will be very annoying when viewing the whole content, in this case, you may need to start a new line after pressing Enter key in the ActiveX textbox. This article, I will introduce a quick method to solve it.
To finish this task, you just need to set some attributes in the Properties dialog box, please do as this:
1. Click Developer > Insert > Text Box to insert an ActiveX textbox, see screenshot:
2. Then click Properties under the Developer tab, then in the Properties dialog box, under Alphabetic tab do the following operations:
(1.) Choose True beside the EnterKeyBehavior text box;
(2.) Select True beside the MultiLine text box.
3. And then close this dialog box, and exit the Design Mode. Now, when you input contents into the textbox, after pressing the Enter key, the data will be restarted from a new line. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!