How to hide picture when hiding rows or columns in Excel?
Normally, when you hide columns or rows which contain a picture in a worksheet, the picture will be not hidden as following screenshot shown. How could you hide the picture when hiding rows or columns in Excel?
In fact, you can change the picture’s property to make the picture hiding with the rows or columns hidden, please do as follows:
1. Right clicking the picture that you want to hide when hiding the rows or columns, and then select Size and Properties from the context menu, see screenshot:
2. In the Format Picture pane, under the Size & Properties tab, select Move and size with cells option from the Properties section, see screenshot:
3. And then close the pane, now, when you hide columns or rows which with the picture, the picture will be hidden as well.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!