The below VBA code can help you to count the number of rows in a specified table in Excel.
1. Press the Alt + F11 keys together to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, please click Insert > Module. Then copy and paste the below VBA code into the Module window.
VBA code: Count total rows in a table in Excel
'Updated by Extendoffice 2017/9/12
Dim xTable As ListObject
Dim xTName As String
On Error Resume Next
xTName = Application.InputBox("Please input the table name：", "KuTools For Excel", , , , , , 2)
Set xTable = ActiveSheet.ListObjects(xTName)
MsgBox "The table has total number of " & xTable.Range.Rows.Count & " rows.", vbInformation, "KuTools For Excel"
Set xTable = Nothing
3. Press the F5 key to run the code.
4. In the opening Kutools for Excel dialog box, please enter the table name which you need to count its total rows, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. Now, another Kutools for Excel dialog box pops to show you how many rows existing in this specified table, please click the OK button to finish.
Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.