How to automatically change all pictures to move and size with cells in Excel?
Normally, a picture was inserted into worksheet with the default properties of Move and don’t size with cells. You need to manually change its properties to Move and size with cells feature in your worksheet as you need. Actually, you can quickly change the picture to move and size with cells automatically with a workaround. And this article will show you the method to achieve it.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
The below VBA code can help you quickly change all pictures’ properties to move and size with cells in a worksheet. Please do as follows.
1. Open the worksheet contains the pictures you want to change by moving and sizing with cells, then open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window by press the Alt + F11 keys.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, please click Insert > Module. Then copy and paste VBA code into the Code window.
VBA code: change all pictures to move and size with cells
Sub MoveAndSizeWithCells() Dim xPic As Picture On Error Resume Next Application.ScreenUpdating = False For Each xPic In ActiveSheet.Pictures xPic.Placement = xlMoveAndSize Next Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub
3. Press the F5 key or click the Run button to run the code.
Then pictures in the active sheet are all changed to Move and size with cells automatically.
- How to center a picture in an Excel cell?
- How to check if a cell contains picture in Excel?
- How to insert image or picture dynamically in cell based on cell value in Excel?
- How to enlarge image when click on it in Excel?