How to automatically change all pictures to move and size with cells in Excel?
Normally, a picture was inserted into worksheet with the default properties of Move and don’t size with cells. You need to manually change its properties to Move and size with cells feature in your worksheet as you need. Actually, you can quickly change the picture to move and size with cells automatically with a workaround. And this article will show you the method to achieve it.
The below VBA code can help you quickly change all pictures’ properties to move and size with cells in a worksheet. Please do as follows.
1. Open the worksheet contains the pictures you want to change by moving and sizing with cells, then open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window by press the Alt + F11 keys.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, please click Insert > Module. Then copy and paste VBA code into the Code window.
VBA code: change all pictures to move and size with cells
Dim xPic As Picture
On Error Resume Next
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each xPic In ActiveSheet.Pictures
xPic.Placement = xlMoveAndSize
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
3. Press the F5 key or click the Run button to run the code.
Then pictures in the active sheet are all changed to Move and size with cells automatically.
- How to center a picture in an Excel cell?
- How to check if a cell contains picture in Excel?
- How to insert image or picture dynamically in cell based on cell value in Excel?
- How to enlarge image when click on it in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!