How to insert a specified picture into a Userform in Excel?
Normally, it is easy for you to insert a picture into a worksheet in Excel. But do you know how to insert a specified picture into an Excel Userform? This article will show you a method to achieve it.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
For inserting a specified picture into a Userform in Excel. Please do as follows.
1. In an opening Excel workbook, press the Alt + F11 keys together to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, please click Insert > Userform. See screenshot:
3. Now, you need to insert an Image Control into the UserForm. Please click the Image button in the Toolbox dialog box, then draw the Image Control into the UserForm manually. See screenshot:
4. Right-click the inserted Image control, and click Properties from the context menu as below screenshot shown:
5. Then you can see a Properties pane displaying on the left side of the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window. Please scroll down to the Picture field and then click the button. See screenshot:
6. In the Load Picture dialog box, please find and select the picture you want to insert into a Userform, and then click the Open button. See screenshot:
7. Now the selected picture is inserted into the Userform, please select the 1 – fmPictureSizeModeStretche option from the PictureSizeMode drop-down list in the Alphabetic tab to display the whole picture in the Userform. See screenshot:
- How to center a picture in an Excel cell?
- How to check if a cell contains picture in Excel?
- How to insert image or picture dynamically in cell based on cell value in Excel?
- How to enlarge image when click on it in Excel?