How to filter data with hyperlinks in Excel?
In Excel, you can filter data by certain text, number, or font color, background color, but have you ever tried to filter all data with hyperlinks in a column as below screenshot shown? In this article, I introduce a VBA to quickly filter the hyperlinks in Excel.
1. Press Alt + F11 keys to enable the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module，copy and paste below code to the Module window.
VBA: Filter data with hyperlinks
Sub HyperPicker() 'UpdatebyExtendoffice20180404 Dim xRg As Range Dim xCell As Range On Error Resume Next Set xRg = Application.InputBox("Select a column:", "Kutools for Excel", Selection.Address, , , , , 8) If xRg Is Nothing Then Exit Sub For Each xCell In xRg If xCell.Hyperlinks.Count = 0 Then xCell.EntireRow.Hidden = True End If Next End Sub
3. Press F5 key to select a column to filter.
4. Click OK, only the hyperlinks are displayed.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!